310 pcs Custom order Silk screen
Custom order Silk screen 310 pcs +shipping
(sizes are approximate and will vary slightly from stencil to stencil)
Pattern Size: 7 x 9 cm (2.75 x 3.54 inches)
Stencil Size: 8.5 x 10.5 cm (3.34 x 4.13 inches)
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
- You can use precut clay shapes or a sheet of clay, depending on your design
- Place the stencil (logo up) on the clay
- Gently smooth the stencil to remove any air bubbles
- Use the squeegee to make the stencil flat and smooth.
- Place acrylic paint at the top of your design from edge to edge (The best brand paint "Liquitex Heavy Body Acrylic". You can try other medium liquid paints as well, just be aware that not all acrylic paints can dry on clay.)
- Move the squeegee at a 45-degree angle across the stencil to distribute the paint evenly.
- Put the stencil into a bowl of cold water while the paint is still wet and gently rinse to remove any paint.
- Use a paper towel to gently pat any excess water and leave to dry
- You can repeat the process if you want to layer another stencil design or color
- Allow the paint to dry completely and then you can cut into shapes with your cutters
INSTRUCTIONS FOR CARE
- Rinse your stencil immediately after use. Dried paint will ruin your stencil and make it vulnerable to other damage such as breaking or tearing
- Ensure the stencil is completely dry before storing away.
- Only use high pigment acrylic paints. Do not use oil-based paints for your silkscreen stencil.
-Keep out of reach of sunlight